Ag Nation Home Page
BALE HANDLERSCLICK ON PHOTOS TO GO TO WEBPAGE
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW
Volume Discounts Available
Click on photos to increase size
PANHANDLER COSTS APPROXIMATELY $5.00 PER ACRE DEPENDING ON RATE OF APPLICATION
2009 Yield Data Compiled from Kentucky Farmers
Agronomists Comment on Panhandler
"Panhandler Soil Penetrant is an enhancement product that can greatly assist in our water management efforts. Panhandler’s ingredients influence soil surface tension, giving water the ability to penetrate through compacted soil conditions. By moving excess water downward, we can quickly re-open air spaces to re-establish root functions and biological activity and soil tilth. Panhandler Soil Penetrant serves this function very well." Research conducted to reduce compaction in wheel tracks and row centers by applying PANHANDLER on Missouri River Bottom clay soils.
PANHANDLER SOIL PENETRANT RESEARCH CONDUCTED AT ACRES RESEARCH CEDAR FALLS, IOWA
RESEARCH CONDUCTED ON PIONEER VARIETY #34R67
RESEARCH CONDUCTED BY AG MANAGEMENT IN NORTHEAST KANSAS
FOR INCREASED AIR & WATER INFILTRATION
* Increases water penetration in heavy clay soils
*Less runoff into lake and streams
*Better water insoak provides moisture in dry conditions
*Panhandler is Biodegradable, safe to use
* Reduces surface tension
*Breaks up heavy soils
*Very cost effective
INFORMATION FOR APPLICATION OF PANHANDLER
1. PANHANDLER can be applied any time; even on growing crops, however, fall application is advised for first-time users, especially if soil was worked wet in the spring.
2. PANHANDLER can be applied with any type sprayer, ground or aerial, or metered through irrigation equipment.
3. PANHANDLER is believed to be compatible with all chemical mixes and liquid fertilizers, however a compatibility test should be made on chemical mixes and liquid fertilizers when in question.
Follow label directions for their use. Do not use with a surfactant, PANHANDLER has a surfactant in it.
4. Rate of Application:
6 oz. per acre- silty clay loam soil 0-40% clay
8 oz. per acre- clay soil 50% clay or more
5. One to three inches of rain is beneficial to fully activate PANHANDLER
6. A check strip is recommended to compare difference.
Please call 1-800-247-3276 for pricing or to locate your nearest dealer.
If there is not a dealer near you we can direct ship from our location in Canton, OH.
Contents of this website cannot be reproduced without written consent of the owner.
Content copyright 2015 All rights reserved.